Friday, December 30, 2011

Farewell Post

As my posts have grown more sporadic with more and more time elapsing between them, I have come to a somewhat depressing realization: I don't have time for this blog.

My son has reached a very demanding stage in his development, craving the kind of constant interaction that makes it difficult to even form a coherent thought, let alone write a coherent blog post. I still have his nap times to look forward to (and I really, really do), but I've been spending that time working on other writing projects like novels and short stories. And since those will potentially lead to much-needed revenue, I'm afraid they've taken priority over this, my anonymous "mommy blog".

So it is with a touch of sadness that I announce that this will be my last Lucid Parenting post. I appreciate those of you who have followed along and participated in the comments. Writing these posts has been a learning experience for me, and I hope other parents also found them educational, or at least thought-provoking.

Those who simply can't live without my scintillating prose can visit my writing blog, where I may mention parenthood from time to time, among other things (mostly related to writing).

Farewell, and thank you all for reading.

--Sane Mom

2 comments:

  1. Although I thoroughly enjoyed your articles on parenting, I totally understand...I'm in the process of doing the same thing. Take care & best of luck in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly just like your article and the web site all in all! The piece of writing is actually very plainly written and without difficulty understandable. Your current Blog style is amazing as well! Would definitely be awesome to learn exactly where I can get that. If possible maintain up the excellent job. We all need much more these website owners such as you on the web and also much less spammers.

    ReplyDelete